-1.5 Low Carb Tortilla shell
– 1-2t (to taste) Xylitol white sugar substitute
– 1-2t (to taste) Cinnamon
– Non-stick cooking spray
– 1 medium ripe banana
– 3 scoops 1stPhorm Level-1 Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
– 1C Unsweetened Almond Milk
– 1t Cocoa Powder
(Add any toppings you desire, but you’ll need to add those into the nutrition count below)
– Using a blender or food processor blend banana, protein powder, cocoa powder & almond milk together until smooth.
– Pour ice cream blend into a large bowl or pan and spread evenly (if you pour it onto a cookie sheet or something similar it will freeze faster) Place mixture into freezer and freeze for 4 hours-overnight or until it is the consistency of ice cream.
– Preheat oven to 350*F when you are ready to enjoy your ice cream
– Using a muffin pan, spray 6 of the cups with non-stick cooking spray.
– Next, place your 1.5 tortillas on a cutting board and spray one side with the non-stick cooking spray then sprinkle with cinnamon & xylitol sugar substitute (use as much or as little as you like. I used 1.5t total for all tortillas) then you want to repeat that process on the other side of the tortilla.
– Once all sides of tortillas are prepared, cut into quarters and the half tortilla, into halves to give you 6 total triangles.
– Place those triangles individually in a muffin cup and gently press down to create a ‘cup’ like shell.
– Bake for 8-9 mins.
– When tortillas are done, remove from oven and immediately remove from muffin tin and place on a plate to cool.
– Once the tortilla cups are cooled, fill with 1/4C of ice cream and enjoy!!!